Sunday 14 October 2012

Hard, long (not really) run

Today's long run was hard.

And not only because the weather was poop: rainy, wet, dark, cold.


It was 5.34 miles of increasing agony. I was supposed to do 6.2, but I figured I was cold and wet and tired so I would just go home.

I was running on 2 muffins and a bazillion cups of coffee, so I'm going to forgive myself for cutting my run short.

After dinner, Steven took me for a romantic Korean dinner (not really...it was crowded and delicious like always, but not really very romantic... not that this is a complaint! Steven, I really do like Soon Tofu!)


Now, it's time to visit our favorite place in the world!

It involves yogurt that is possibly frozen with balls that are possibly made of mochi.

Yup.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment