Wednesday 13 February 2013

I'm the new kid on the block...that is, I'm lost.

Today's run was sure to be a good one.

Slightly overcast with a cool breeze.


Plus, I would be running on roads I've never ran before, seeing as how Steven and I just moved to this 'hood. So there was no way I'd be bored.


I ran past a park, and then I reached a bay-side running path that used to belong to BP oil plant.



The scenic path ended far too soon. I climbed a set of stairs to get back to the main road.

Back onto asphalt, I started seeing road names that reminded me of a walk/run I read about in a book.

Here's the map from the book:


I didn't know which way to turn to get to the Reserve, and before I knew it, I was back at the train station.

Here's my run:


Next time I go out, I'm going to bring the book with me...or a map.

My stats:
Time: 22:38
Distance: 1.80 miles
Average pace: 12:33 min/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment