Wednesday 21 August 2013

Our Asia adventure beings

My apologies for the week-long silence in blogging. If you've been following me, you know that Steven and I are traveling around Asia on a two-month "Let's spend all the money we made in Australia" spree.

This past week, we've been busy flying from Hong Kong to Taiwan, my "home" country. After graduating university, I moved and lived in various cities around Taiwan for (on and off) about 3 years. So, in many ways, coming back to Taiwan is like coming home.


Taiwan is where I got through some big struggles in my life so far, and learned peace and contentment... at least for a time. Coming back here is and always will be joyous for me.

Anyway, I'll be back to regular blogging soon! We've got a skim date lined up for this weekend, and lots of catching up with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment